Handheld Infrared (IR) Thermometers are widely used throughout many industries and work environments to determine surface temperature. They are easy to use, point-and-shoot devices to take quick and easy contactless temperature readings in seconds.
Perfect for at-home use or for businesses.
The IR thermometer was originally developed to measure the temperature of an object where a normal contact thermometer could not be used, such as on a moving object, an object in a vacuum where time-sensitive readings are required or to measure the temperature of an object with limited access. Nowadays, it is successfully used for both people and objects.
* Backlit temperature display that could be powered off to save battery
* Unit Conversion: switch between ºF and ºC (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
* Measurement accuracy: ± 0.46ºF
* Measuring distance: 1-2 inches
* Product weight: 3.7 oz without batteries
* Auto shut-off: <60 seconds
Proper use is key for accurate measurements; otherwise, there may be a measurement error.
- Press the temperature button/trigger, and the main interface will display 8888C and buzzer mark, shown as “body temp.”
- When taking the temperature, the product should be pointed to the center of the forehead— the vertical measuring area should not be covered by hair.
- The distance between the product and the forehead is recommended to be about 1-2 inches.
- Press the temperature button/trigger to display the test temperature value within 1.5 seconds: * Temperature values are displayed between 89.6°F and 107.6°F; LO is displayed below 89.6°F and HI is displayed above 107.6°F. The normal display contents include temperature value, temperature unit, and body temperature icon.
* Do not measure if high airflow areas, as the measurement might be affected.
* Do not measure in direct sunlight.
* We recommend taking the measurements 3 times